Marigold Yoghurt Nonfat Peach & Mango

by - January 29, 2015

Marigold Yoghurt Nonfat Peach & Mango
Hello, fellas. How's your day? I hope you love today. [Hey, tomorrow is Friday!]
Today, I will review Marigold non-fat yoghurt with peach & mango flavor. 

The taste actually is really good and sweet. I look at the nutrition fact and find that the content of fat is only 0,1 g per serving. That's obvious because they have nonfat claim. 
Nutrition Fact
Well, because the taste is sweet, I also check the carbohydrate content. I find 19,9 g of carbohydrate. Source of carbo in this product are from sugar (sucrose), milk (lactose), peach & mango chunks (sucrose, fructose, and fiber). I think sugar has great responsibility for its contribution to carbo content at nutrition fact. 

Well, sugar is not only for the sweet taste, but also for texture and nutrients for live cultures (Streptococcus thermophillus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus). But, I'm waiting for no added sugar or less sugar yoghurt. Hope I will find it at the supermarket. 


Ingredients
Peach and mango are actually good combination. The mango has sweet and green taste; the peach has sweet taste and flowery aroma. They actually blends good. I found it's less sour, maybe that's because they only use malic acid. Malic acid has mild acidity with astringent feeling. I think malic acid also contributes to enhance the mango green taste. 
White Yoghurt with Mango & Peach Chunks
I also love the mango and peach chunks in this product. The chunk itself has dimension 1 cm x 1 cm x 0,5 cm. It's quite bite-able and "I already eat fruits" thoughts. 

The nonfat, cholesterol free and with calcium claims also make it as 'almost guilt free' yoghurt. Yeah, it's perfect for healthy snacking (but not too often because its sugar content). Enjoy your snacking time, fellas!

Packaging rating    : 3 out of 5
Yumminess rating  : 4 out of 5
Healthiness rating  : 3 out of 5

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram