Yan Yan

by - June 02, 2015

Yan Yan
This is it! I really love Nyam Nyam from Indonesia. Biscuit with chocolate dip is always be my favourite snack. 
Well, in Singapore, I rarely get Nyam Nyam. Here, Yan Yan is the most powerful brand for biscuit stick with chocolate dip.

The packaging looks similar with Nyam Nyam. Since Yan Yan produced by Meiji, I think Nyam Nyam has copied Yan Yan. 
But, it's okay. Let's try it!

The Yan Yan biscuit stick is longer than Nyam Nyam. The taste is superb. The biscuit is crunchy, not too sweet and bot too milky. I love it! 

The chocolate dip itself is sweet and I love its smell. The chocolate texture is easy to dip, not too thick nor too thin. So, it is perfectly attached with the biscuit stick when you dip it. And the taste is awesome. I love it more than Nyam Nyam. 

Packaging rating    : 3 out of 5
Yumminess rating  : 5 out of 5
Healthiness rating  : 1 out of 5

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram