Mirai Sakura Flavor by Suntory

by - February 03, 2015

Mirai Japanese Tea Sakura Flavor
First impression when I see this product is how does it taste? The label says that it has sakura flavor. Well, I bought it anyway. The other product that I remember using sakura flavor is Kitkat Sakura Matcha. The kitkat taste is awesome and I like it so much. I wonder how does it taste when sakura is combined with the tea. 

When I open the cap, I smell like honey aroma with tea. Remind me with honey nu green tea. Well, the taste is awesome!!! The taste is like mild sweet strawberry flavour, combined floral honey and tea. I love it so much!!

Nutrition Fact
The sweetness and flavour blend is simply perfect. But, this product doesn't have any claim, so the sweetness source is from sugar (absolutely), and its sugar content is quite high (42 g/serving). But still, this beverage is guilty pleasure one. If I come back to Indonesia, I absolutely will buy this Mirai Sakura Japanese Tea a lot for stocks. 

Packaging rating    : 3 out of 5
Yumminess rating  : 5 out of 5
Healthiness rating  : 1 out of 5


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram