Chitato Mi Goreng Flavour Kornet

by - September 26, 2017






After Chitato with Indomie Fried Noodles flavour hit the market, now Chitato launched Indomie Fried Noodles Kornet flavour. 

Indomie in Indonesia is so famous so that every warung (very small convenience store combined with traditional restaurant that sell coffee, tea, fritters) has indomie menu and they put other ingredients such as a lot of chili pepper, scallions, egg, kornet, vegetables and or sausage into the product to make it tastes yummier. One of the most popular Indomie recipe is Indomie with kornet. 

Chitato fried noodles kornet flavour tastes sooo good! I prefer this than the previous indomie fried noodles flavoured chitato. 

I can taste the kornet beef flavour, black pepper, salt and umami. I also taste a lil' bit spiciness and the garlic powder. When I check the ingredients, they also put beef extract -- maybe to boost the kornet taste.

It taste quite good, crunchy and addictive. Very addictive. I warn you.

What I always like from Chitato is the crunchiness and it is made from real potato. I mean REAL. The potato is sliced, fried and seasoned. 

Different with Pringles. Pringles is made from potato starch, so that it can be formed into specific angles so that it can be stacked into its cylinder. So, Pringles cannot use the real sliced potato. 

Overall, I really like this Chitato Indomie Fried Noodles Kornet flavoured. #akucintamicin 




You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram